Oxford Golf & Country Club, Pune
About Oxford Golf & Country Club, Pune
Location:Pune - 22Kms from Airport
Oxford Golf & Country Club, One of India’s best golf course in western part of the country. Built in 2009 is a very challenging course. Oxford Golf Course is also host of many International and Domestic Professional and Corporate Events. This 18 holes, par 72, 7020 yards golf course was also rates as India’s best golf course in 2011. The longest and toughest hole on the golf course is Hole 4, par 5 which plays 563 yards without wind.
Oxford Country club has 1100 acre township that hosts an area of 136 acres of greens that offer a choice of villas and luxury apartments overlooking an 18-hole championship golf course, a state of art 42 bay golf academy, a country club, luxury service apartments, business centre and the O luxury hotel complex. Situated close to the main city centre, the Oxford Golf & Country Club gives you the idyllic charm of a lifestyle that even the best of metros can only dream of. Oxford Golf & Country has been awarded the 2nd Best Golf course in India at a glittering ceremony at Pattaya in Thailand at the Asia Pacific Golf Awards and Summit. Oxford Golf and Country Club aims to carve out a strong niche for itself in the highly competitive Golfing , and is already a step ahead, being one of the few truly 5 Star courses in India.
Oxford Golf & Country Club, Pune Highlights
- Year of Foundation: 2009
- No. of Holes: 18 Championship Course
- Distance Gentlemen: Black Tee : 7020 / Blue: 6374 Yards
- Par: 72
- Facilities: 42 Bay Golf Academy; Resort; Club Hourse; Restaurant; Spa; Gymnasium
- Playing Conditions: Perfect Playing Condition, 3 Water Hazards; 54 Bunkers
- Designer: Phil Ryan of Pacific Coast Design
- Tourist Places to Visit after Golf: Aga Khan Palace; Darshan Museum; Bhimashankar Temple; Parvati Temple; Zoological Park; Aamby Valley
- Activities to do after Golf: Shopping; Events; Conferences; Exchange Program; Movie; Sightseeing; Exhibitions; Wine Tasting; Cultural Tour