Kensville Golf and Country Club
About Kensville Golf and Country Club
Location:Dev Dholera, 40 kms from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, INDIA
Kensville Golf Course, a 18-hole PGA-Style International Championship. A place that gives you the best of not both, but all worlds! Away from all The noise, the crowds, the pollution and yet not totally cut off from civilization. Situated in an idyllic location off Dev Dholera, 40 kms from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Surrounded by places of historical, cultural and environmental significance. Kensville Golf Course a par 72, plays 7303 yards from the Men’s Championship Tee and plays 5897 yards from Ladies tee. The Longest hole on the course in Hole no. 9 which plays 600 Yards from the championship Tee.
Kensville Golf Course is also host of many International and Indian Professional Golf Tournament such European Tour Challange, Louis Phillip Championship and many more. Kensville Golf & Country Club is located near Nal Sarovar Lake; 52 km from Ahmedabad Airport.
Nestled in the heart of the 18th Hole Signature Golf Course, the club house ideally facing the 1 tee and the 18 green combines the blend of colonial architecture and design with impeccable class and service. Club Kensville offers sophisticated amenities that include 55 luxury rooms, Event Lawn, large Business center, seater board room, restaurants and Sports Arena.
Kensville Golf and Country Club Highlights
- No. of Holes: 18
- Distance Gentlemen: Blue Tee: 7,303 / White Tee : 6579 Yards
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Tennis, Restaurant, Bar, Swimming Gym, Indoor Games
- Accommodation Near Golf Club: In the Kensville Golf Living
- Playing Conditions: Kensville golf courses is open for members and their guests.
- Tourist Places to Visit after Golf: Gandhi Ashram, Sidi Sayyad Mosque, Kankaria Lake, Jhulta Minarets, Akshardham Temples, Hoothisingh jain temples, Tomb of Ahmad Shah
- Activities to do after Golf: Travel and visit places such as Bhavnagar; Kachch; Porbandar; Palitana; Rajkot; Surat; Somnath, Vadodara after golf.