Golden Greens Golf & Country Club,Gurgaon
About Golden Greens Golf & Country Club,Gurgaon
Location:National Capital Region of Delhi – Gurgaon, 25 kilometres from the international airport
Golden Greens, This 18-hole, par 72, 7100 yards championship course is replete with strategically placed bunkers on meandering fairways which look like olive green crumpled blankets. Spread over 275 acres of land. The contrasting natural scrub changes colour with the seasons just as the surrounding Aravalli Hills do, transporting you to the Highlands. The impression while playing this course will not be that of a golf course having being laid there but that of the fairways having been carved through natural meandering desert dunes.
The undulating greens nestled in the mounded areas provide a different challenge and experience every time you hit one. There are dramatic elevation changes and still they look totally natural. Pot bunkers, subtle contouring, gentle swirls, deceptive grassy hollows make depth perceptions tricky and judging distances extremely challenging. This championship course tests the skills of the most advanced golfer. It demands not only length but finesse as well. The course demands a large repertoire of shot making ability and yet provides equal pleasure and challenge to golfers of all skill levels.
Recently Golden Greens Golf Academy has seen lot of playing professionals been trained and perform exceptionally well.
Golden Greens Golf & Country Club,Gurgaon Highlights
- No. of Holes: 18
- Distance Gentlemen: 7100 Yards
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Restaurant; Outdoor Activities; Pro Shop; Change Room
- Playing Conditions: Members encouraged but can bring guests at extra charge. Walk-ins are charged more but must book time in advance.
- Designer: Richard Hawtree, with Ranjit Nanda assisting in India
- Tourist Places to Visit after Golf: Akshardham Temple, Birla temple, Gurudwara Bangala Sahib, Humayoun;s Tomb, India Gate, Jama Masjid, Jantar Mantar, Lotus temple, Mehrauli Archaeological Park, Purana Qila, Qutub Minar, Red Fort , Rastrapati Bhawan, Rajpath, Raj Ghat, Gurudwara Sisganj, Connaught Place, Chandni Chowk, Dilli Haat, Janpath. State Emporia
- Activities to do after Golf: Shopping; Events; Conferences; Exchange Program; Movie; Sightseeing; Exhibitions; Wine Tasting; Cultural Tour; Tour to Agra; Business Meetings