The Royal Springs Golf Club
About The Royal Springs Golf Club
Location:Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India.
The Royal Springs Golf Course
Srinagar, located in the western part of J & K, is the summer capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir and is the pride of Kashmir valley. Srinagar is famous for its alpine beauty and for its lakes and the charming rows of houseboats floating on them. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits.
Carved out from the erstwhile Dr. Salim Ali City Forest on the foothills of the Zabarvan Hills overlooking the Dal Lake, The Royal Springs Golf Club offering panoramic views of the Dal Lake and pine dotted mountain peaks, is without doubt one of the most beautiful golf courses in Asia. The undulating fairways and the challenging greens make it a treat for golfers. The most talked about hole on the course is the famous par-3 fifth, which offers a panoramic view of the Dal Lake from an elevated tee.
The Royal Springs lies in the high-security Chashmeshahi area, surrounded by the Sher-e-Kashmir International Convention Center and a plethora of quality hotels.The apple, peach and plum trees among heavenly flower beds, providing a rich hue of color and aroma, are an added attraction. The course design calls for strategic play and would definitely favor those having strong short game.
For any questions, feedback or more details on tee off time at The Royal Springs Golf Course please contact us.
The Royal Springs Golf Club Highlights
- No. of Holes: 18
- Distance Gentlemen: Black Tee : 6,985 Yards
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Swimming, Restaurant, Bar, Indoor Games
- Playing Conditions: Membership yet to finalized; Open to general public, walk-ins and tourists are encouraged
- Designer: Robert Trent Jones III
- Tourist Places to Visit after Golf: Dal Lake, Jama Masjid, Mughal Garden, Hazratbal Shrine, Sankaracharya Temple, Tulip Garden
- Activities to do after Golf: Shopping; Dine; Also take trip to Gulmerg, Pehalgaon, Sonmarg, Ladakh (Leh, Hemis, Thiksey and Lamayuru Monastery, Zanskar & Nubra