The DLF Golf & Country Resort, Gurgaon
About The DLF Golf & Country Resort, Gurgaon
Location:The DLF Golf & Country Resort, Gurgaon
DLF Golf Course :
Situated at the foothills of the gently rolling Aravalli Range, the 7250 – yard golf course carries the distinctive signature of the Arnold Palmer with its unique layout and picturesque surroundings, the DLF golf course offers challenging play for golfers of all skill levels and a natural beauty that envelops your senses. Night golfers tee off from the manicured parkland style course that boasts of five lakes, 14000 trees and waterfalls.
At the DLF Golf Academy, which is another first of its kind in India, offers a dual-level floodlit driving range, a chipping green, practice sand traps and a putting green…everything to perfect your game.
The par-72 DLF Golf & Country Club is designed by Arnold Palmer and has 18 immaculate holes measuring 7141 yards. Several water bodies add to the excitement of playing on carpet-like fairways and swift greens. DLF Golf & Country Club is the only course in India to offer night golfing facility. The finishing holes of DLF are in classic style, in a sequence of par-3 , par-4 and par-5. Water comes into play on all three. The signature hole on the golf course is Hole 17, an amazing par 4, 338 yards, where water follow you till the putting green.
There is a fully equipped golf academy and a clubhouse that adds to the unique golf experience. DLF golf course also has facility for night golfing.
DLF Golf & Country Club has also sponsored many Professional and amateur golfers, playing on the circuit.
The DLF Golf & Country Resort, Gurgaon Highlights
- Year of Foundation: 1999
- No. of Holes: 18
- Distance Gentlemen: Black : 7176 / Blue : 6715 Yards
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Night Golf, Restaurant, Bar, Swimming, Gym, Tennis, Squash, Horse Riding
- Playing Conditions: A Member's course. Tuesday is weekly off for maintenance.
- Designer: Arnold Palmer
- Tourist Places to Visit after Golf: Akshardham Temple, Birla temple, Gurudwara Bangala Sahib, Humayoun's Tomb, India Gate, Jama Masjid, Jantar Mantar, Lotus temple, Mehrauli Archaeological Park, Purana Qila, Qutub Minar, Red Fort , Rastrapati Bhawan, Rajpath, Raj Ghat, Gurudwara Sisganj, Connaught Place, Chandni Chowk, Dilli Haat, Janpath. State Emporia
- Activities to do after Golf: Shopping; Events; Conferences; Exchange Program; Movie; Sightseeing; Exhibitions; Wine Tasting; Cultural Tour; Tour to Agra