Golfshire – Prestige Golf Course, Bangalore
About Golfshire – Prestige Golf Course, Bangalore
Prestige Golfshire is located at the foothills of Nandi Hills, 6 km from National Highway No.7 – along the Bangalore-Hyderabad route. The BIAL International Airport is 12 km away. Golfshire is an 18-hole, championship-sized golf course, designed by PGA Design Consulting of the UK – a team that has a portfolio of over 350 golf related projects in 40 countries across the world.
Golfshire has a picture-book setting – with a visual panorama that spans undulating greens, a serene lake with sparkling blue waters, and the majestic backdrop of Nandi Hills. What PGAD brought in here was a design that integrated into the visual canvas – while building a signature look to give Golfshire an identity all its own.
The playing stretches at Golfshire provide a worthy challenge for golfers at all levels and will soon play host for some of the biggest tournaments in the country. PGAD is also bringing in environmentally sensitive engineering, which can be a major attraction for golfers.
Golfshire – Prestige Golf Course, Bangalore Highlights
- Year of Foundation: 2012
- No. of Holes: 18
- Distance Gentlemen: Black : 7002 / Blue : 6516 Yards
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Change Room: Restaurant: Gym: Spa;
- Playing Conditions: Perfect Playing Condition, Fast Greens, Beautiful Fairways
- Designer: PGA Design Consulting of the UK
- Tourist Places to Visit after Golf: Vidhan Soudha, Tipu’s Palace, Government Museum, Bangalore Palace, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Indira Gandhi Musical Foundation, Cubbon Park, Bull Temple, Doda Ganesh temple), Hampi;
- Activities to do after Golf: Events; Conferences; Meetings; Spa; Beer Factory; Visit National Park; Flower Market