Noida Golf Course
About Noida Golf Course
Location:Noida Golf Club
Closer to Delhi is the NOIDA GOLF COURSE , is a par 72, having a length of 6989 yards from the championship tee. This is a fast developing 18-hole championship-size course, which has added excellent fairways and greens in the last couple of years. The par-3 16th hole is a killer, stretching 245 yards and sometime requires a good tee shot with a driver to reach the green. All the greens at Noida Golf Course are large but are very true for golfers to go aggressive while putting.
The Noida Golf Course boasts its own antiquity with historical monuments dating back to the British period. An historical course on the location of the Battle of Delhi.
There are number of water hazards. A water drain runs through fairways No.8 ,10, 11, and 7. There is a big lake on hole No. 7, par 4, 365 yards which is also the tightest hole on the golf course. The distance from tee No. 7 to the end of the lake is about 150 yards.
Noida Golf Course is also host of many International Golf Tournaments such as Shubhkamna which held recently which saw players like Daniel Chopra, Shiv kapur, Jeev Milkha Singh, Arjun Atwal and many Indian professional golfers.
Noida golf Course is also center of attraction to many professional and Amateur golfers that’s why on a normal day you can come across many Indian playing professional teeing off. Noida Golf Course has also produces some of the finest Indian golfers some of the known amateur golfers who have performed exceptionally well are Jasjit Singh, Simarjeet Singh, Rahul Bajaj and many more.
Noida Golf Course Highlights
- Year of Foundation: 1989
- No. of Holes: 18
- Distance Gentlemen: Black Tee : 6,989 Yards / Yellow : 6462 Yards
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Swimming, Restaurant, Bar, Gym, Indoor Games; Pro Shop, Billards & Snooker
- Playing Conditions: Members preferred but walk-ins are allowed at an extra charge; Members can bring guests. Players must get own balls for driving range and putting greens. Monday off-day.
- Tourist Places to Visit after Golf: Akshardham Temple, Birla temple, Gurudwara Bangala Sahib, Humayoun;s Tomb, India Gate, Jama Masjid, Jantar Mantar, Lotus temple, Mehrauli Archaeological Park, Purana Qila, Qutub Minar, Red Fort , Rastrapati Bhawan, Rajpath, Raj Ghat, Gurudwara Sisganj, Connaught Place, Chandni Chowk, Dilli Haat, Janpath. State Emporia
- Activities to do after Golf: Shopping; Events; Conferences; Exchange Program; Movie; Sightseeing; Exhibitions; Wine Tasting; Cultural Tour; Tour to Agra; Business Meetings