Gulmohar Greens Golf Course, Ahmedabad
About Gulmohar Greens Golf Course, Ahmedabad
Excellence in many firsts and maturity of designing is truly demonstrated at Gulmohar Greens Golf & Country Club. This 9 hole golf which can be repeated for finishing 18 holes measures 6300 yards, par 72, plays exceptionally well and is maintained perfectly. Gulmohar Greens Golf Course has one of the best Golf Range, is the 1st to build an Island Green in India and to possess 3rd split golf green in the world.
The Club is well located in Ahmadabad, Though Golf is the main attraction, the club will have facilities for various other sports. The club also offers an opportunity to own residential plots in an around the club.
Major highlights of Gulmohar Golf Greens & Country Club.
- Golf Academy
- Practice Driving Range
- Golf Course
Gulmohar Greens Golf Course, Ahmedabad Highlights
- No. of Holes: 18 (play 9 holes again)
- Distance Gentlemen: 6380 Yards
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Pro Shop; Club House; Restaurant
- Designer: Col. K D Bagga
- Tourist Places to Visit after Golf: Gandhi Ashram, Sidi Sayyad Mosque, Kankaria Lake, Jhulta Minarets, Akshardham Temples, Hoothisingh jain temples, Tomb of Ahmad Shah
- Activities to do after Golf: Sightseeing; Visit Bhavnagar; Kachch; Porbandar; Palitana; Rajkot; Surat; Somnath, Vadodara