Forest Hill Golf Resort, Chandigarh
About Forest Hill Golf Resort, Chandigarh
Forest Hill Golf Club
The forest Hills Golf Resort is a 18-hole facility nestled in the foothills of Shivalik mountains and just a ten-minute drive from the Sukhna Lake.
The Forest Hill Golf Resort is one of the toughest courses in the country from the championship tee. It is a thinking man’s course and strategy, rather than brute force, is required to tame it. The par-3 second is a challenging hole. The tee shot needs to carry 219 yards of a deep ditch to reach the green. The par-4 seventh measures 480 yards. Most of the greens have severe undulations, thus imposing a premium on approach shots. The par-5 ninth is a double dogleg and almost impossible to reach in two.
Some of the tees are on hillocks and require a climb of several steps. Surely, you would come out a few kilos lighter after the experience.
The Forest Hill Club House
Besides, the awe-inspiring scenic beauty and enticing Golf Range, the Club House of FHR extends hospitality to all its members. It offers a picturesque view and mouth-smacking refreshments coupled with non-alcoholic beverages to satisfy your taste buds. You ask for anything, it is there at the Club House of Forest Hill Club House and Country Club. The Club House has exquisite interiors, elegant dining rooms bedecked with huge lithographs, showcasing the history of golf over the early years.
Forest Hill Club House also offers a wide range of adventure activities such as biking, hiking and boating that will surely notch up the delight factor of each visit that is planned to Forest Hill Club House .
Forest Hill Golf Resort, Chandigarh Highlights
- No. of Holes: 9 (repeated to make 18)
- Distance Gentlemen: 3578 Yards
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Acomodation, Restaurant, Bar, Swimming
- Accommodation Near Golf Club: In House
- Playing Conditions: Generally for members; guests must be accompained by members; Walk-in extra charge
- Tourist Places to Visit after Golf: Cactus garden-panchkula; Rose Garden; Sukhna Lake; Rock Garden; Visit Amritsar for Goden Temple, Akal Takht, Jaliawala Bagh, Govindgarh Fort, Wagah Border, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum, Dera Baba Nanak),
- Activities to do after Golf: Visit Amritsar; Ananpur Sahib, Fatehgarh Sahib, Ferozpur,, Hoshiyar pur; Jalandhar, Ludiana, Patiala; Rupnagar for Cultural Tours