Eagleton Golf Village, Bangalore
About Eagleton Golf Village, Bangalore
Location:Eagleton Golf Village
Eagleton Golf Course, Bangalore
Eagleton – The Golf Village is a designer golf course designed by Pacific Coast Designs Australia, a great design with modern drainage and irrigation systems. Just half an hours’ drive along the Bangalore Mysore highway is Eagleton The Golf Village, a 500acre spread of land that combines nature and modern day amenities to give you a recreational & residential complex.
Eagleton Golf Course, being the first of its kind in India, Eagleton has a 18 hole, 72par US PGA standard golf course spread over 168 undulated acres, a Country Club offering almost all leisure and entertainment activities and an expansive residential enclave offering 1400 plots/designer villas.
The magnificent golf course at Eagleton fulfils a dual purpose – it presents every golfer with the appropriate level of enjoyment and challenge and equally important, it creates a permanent ecological oasis with Over 20,000 trees, lush turf and sophisticated fertilisation, irrigation and waste water management measures contribute to a natural pleasing biosphere.
Eagleton offers everything a golfer wants – golf Academy, country club, five-star hotel and residential enclave. Eagleton Golf Resort in a picturesque setting is a perfect amalgamation of recreation and relaxation.
The Golf Academy at Eagleton Golf Resort is one of the best in the country offering facilities of Long Game driving Range, Practice Putting Greens, Chipping Area, Practice Bunker Area, Teaching Aids like Digital Video Analysis, a learning Lab and everything you would need to improve your game. Learner also gets extensive turf areas to practice; besides the 24 Bays. Eagleton also offers Custom Fitting of Clubs for Golfers.
Eagleton Golf Village, Bangalore Highlights
- No. of Holes: 18
- Distance Gentlemen: Black Tee : 6650 / Regular Tee : 6027 Yards
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Restaurant; Outdoor Activities; Pro Shop; Change Room; Bar
- Playing Conditions: All golfers are allowed, including walk-ins, provided they have a valid handicap.
- Designer: Australian golf architects, Pacific Coast Design Pty.Ltd
- Tourist Places to Visit after Golf: Vidhan Soudha, Tipu’s Palace, Government Museum, Bangalore Palace, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Indira Gandhi Musical Foundation, Cubbon Park, Bull Temple, Doda Ganesh temple), Hampi;
- Activities to do after Golf: Events; Conferences; Meetings; Spa; Beer Factory; Visit National Park; Flower Market; Travel to Mysore; Visit Kabini