Clover Greens Golf Course, Bangalore
About Clover Greens Golf Course, Bangalore
Location:Sharjapur, Bangalore, Karnataka
The Clover Greens Golf Club is located in Sarjapur on the outskirts of Bangalore . It is a residential-golf project with villas around the golf course. The project was undertaken during the years of 2006-2008, and is now open for play. The course was built over two and a half years with 9 holes being completed first and the balance 9 holes next. As the course is getting complete we saw the creation of a truly great golf course, with good views and challenging holes. The course was designed by Phil Ryan of Pacific Coast Design, Melbourne, Australia.
Eco friendly, Clover greens 18 hole course measures around 6000 yards and is a Par 70 golf course. Currently the golf course don’t have golf carts and is only walking. Clover Greens also has a very good 2 story golf academy driving range for golfers planning to enhance their golf skills.
Clover greens is a very golfer friendly golf course, the opening hole Par 4, 333 yards gives a gently introduction of the golf course, with wide landing area. It only by 03rd hole Par 5 540 yards when golfer has to pull their socks and start planning their each shot, they will have water bodies, smartly placed bunker on their way to the tee. The best hole on the golf course will be 04th hole, most beautiful and picturesque golf hole in India, with water and smartly placed trees and bunker if your drive is perfect you can score well otherwise your score card can see a high digit.
Clover greens overall is a fun golf course and not very challenging !!
Clover Greens Golf Course, Bangalore Highlights
- Year of Foundation: 2008
- No. of Holes: 18
- Distance Gentlemen: 5923 Yards
- Par: 70
- Playing Conditions: Relax and Easy Course
- Designer: Phil Ryan of Pacific Coast Design, Melbourne, Australia
- Tourist Places to Visit after Golf: Vidhan Soudha, Tipu’s Palace, Government Museum, Bangalore Palace, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Indira Gandhi Musical Foundation, Cubbon Park, Bull Temple, Doda Ganesh temple), Hampi;
- Activities to do after Golf: Events; Conferences; Meetings; Spa; Beer Factory; Visit National Park; Flower Market