Aamby Valley Golf Course
About Aamby Valley Golf Course
Location:Aamby Valley City, District Pune
Aamby Valley Golf Course : 18 Hole floodlit championship golf course spread over a meandering 256 acres, with a fully equipped PGA golf Academy.
Spread over 256 acres of undulated greens AAMBY VALLEY GOLF COURSE has been designed by David Hemstock and Associates (UK) and upgraded and remodeled for championships by PGA DC of Great Britain and Ireland.
The Amby Valley Golf Course has been voted the Best Golf facility of India for the year 2004 – 2005. The course is fully flood lit and is a sheer visual delight. Situated at 2,700 feet above sea level, it is surrounded by the Sahyadri Range of the Western Ghats. The Aamby Valley Golf Course is a 2 hours drive from Mumbai airport
Aamby Valley Golf Course is a marvel of British golf architecture waiting to be conquered by those who value challenges, pristine outdoors constantly changing conditions, and a variety that really defines the essence of this wonderful game called golf.
Aamby Valley Golf Course Highlights
- Year of Foundation: 2002
- No. of Holes: 18 hole championship course
- Distance Gentlemen: 7087 Yards
- Par: 72
- Facilities: Club House, Bar, Practice Bays and 3 Air Conditioned Teaching Bays
- Designer: David Hemstock and Associates (UK)
- Tourist Places to Visit after Golf: Karla Caves; Lonavala Lake; Koregad fort - Lonavala; Ekvira Devi Temple; Visapur fort; Valvan Dam; Travel to Pune or Mumbai
- Activities to do after Golf: Spa; Sky Diving; Boating; Sightseeing; Wine Tasting; Visit Mumbai; Visit Pune; Events; Business Meetings